The Care You Deserve, Only Faster.
(With 7 Locations)
Beach Family and Urgent Care is a small-but-growing, family-run business. We pride ourselves in our commitment to your experience as a patient. We do our best to create a comfortable atmosphere, administer convenient service, and uphold our team to an elevated standard of compassion that raises the bar for medicine everywhere. We believe that you deserve the best quality care, whether that means something small, like providing coffee in the lobby and television programs in the exam rooms, or something big, like shorter wait times and a smiling, welcoming staff. From the moment you step inside the doors of one of our offices and until your medical experience is totally complete, we offer you this kind of individual-based, community-oriented service.
View Our Locations
- Urgent Care
- Family Care
- Minor surgical procedures
- DOT physicals
- Workers Compensation
- Sports Physicals ($25 for Horry County Schools and free for our patients)
- Employee and Pre-Employment Physicals
- Urine Drug Screens (DOT and non-DOT)
- Allergy Injections (patients provide their own serum)
- Pediatric Care (3-months and older)
- Digital X-Rays
Beach Family and Urgent Care - Conway
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Insurance Companies Accepted at Beach Family and Urgent Care
We take most forms of insurance and will also file your insurance claim. The current list of insurances that we accept are:
- BCBS-local, state, federal/Blue Choice/Blue Choice Medicaid
- Consumers' Choice/HealthScope
- Medicare-Medicare Part B and Railroad Medicare
- Medical Mutual
- First Choice by Select Health of South Carolina
- United Healthcare
We also accept self-pay clients.
Please call us at (843) 390-5170 if your insurance company is not on this list.